- All athletes must present a valid sports card or medical certificate from a cardiologist.
- While receiving the athlete package from the registration office all those who wish to start, are required to sign the Waiver (physical signature on the spot)
Individual Men & Women
Group (relay race for 2 or 3 people)
At least 5 athletes are required to complete a category. Otherwise it is included in the immediately preceding one.
Bib number placement
Throughout the duration of the race the athlete's number must be clearly visible.
Swim: mandatory cap of the event.
Bike: number on the seat post and on the left and right of the helmet.
Run: The number on the front in a visible place.
(It is very handy to have a race belt for the BIB number otherwise an elastic band or rubber band will do).
It is forbidden to draft behind another athlete to the cycling leg. The supervision will be done by marshalls of the event. A pemalty of 5 minutes will be imposed for any offense (mandatory stop in the change zone-penalty box)
It is not allowed to form a team and the distance between the competitors must be 5 bike lengths (10 meters)
Amendment of notice.
The organizers reserve the right to change this notice. For any change the athletes will be informed in time.
BENEFITS FOR ATHLETES
1) Commemorative technical t-shirt of the race
2) Commemorative medal (finishers)
3) Electronic timing.
4) Supply of water, soft drinks, isotonics, gels and snacks during the race
5) Swimming cap
6) Juice, banana, apple and water after the race
7) Pasta - party
8) Special surprise gift. It will be announced…
BIKE CHECK IN
Bike check-in The transition zone will be open on Saturday from 14: 30-15:15 (for Almira Fast) and 17:30-20:00 for Sunday events.
On Sunday from 5:30 to 6:30.
From Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning the transition zone will be guarded.
Registration will be open
Thursday 17:30 – 20:30
Friday 16:30 – 21:30
Saturday 07:00 – 21:00
Location : EXPO AREA
Snorkels and fins are allowed in the race with the exception of athletes who will use such from the classification.
Any form of external assistance is prohibited.
The first overall in the men's category and women and of each category will receive a trophy. All who finish will receive finish medal.
For further informations contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and +306980241390.